The latest teacher magazine has just been released!
A special edition that highlights the findings of our Teacha! survey that we ran at the end of last year (and that many of you were a part of) takes the front and centre for this issue.
The Teacha! 2020 Education Report breaks down the current status of South African education and gives insight to what it is like teaching in our country.
In addition to this exclusive 2020 Education report, this new Term 1 edition comes with even more interesting, inspiring and empowering information:
- A learner’s perspective of what it has been like learning under these new circumstances
- Parent perspectives on the pandemic
- Distance learning for lower quintile schools
- Information about the amazing new SACE Virtual Library
- A competition to win graded readers from CHASE Education, to the value of R70 000