MACMILLAN EDUCATION – TIPS AND TRICKS TO IMPLEMENT INCLUSIVE EDUCATION
This 2 day workshop provides practical, easy to implement ways in which teachers can accommodate ALL learners in their classroom by making just a few small changes in the way they teach and assess.
- Understand that emotion is a part of inclusion
- Identify the most important elements and building blocks needed to implement inclusive education practices in the classroom
- Reflect critically on your own perspectives and that of others with regard to inclusion
- Develop a broad understanding of the critical issues needed to be in place in a classroom within an inclusive education approach Apply the theory provided on inclusive education in the classroom
- Apply teaching strategies/practices for curriculum differentiation
- Develop appropriate intervention strategies
For more information or to make a booking, contact Alet Nienaber.