Website Vivid Teachers
Secondary Science Teacher – Independent School – Perth, Western Australia.
Semester 1 Contract 2020
Applicants will require a valid visa to work in Australia.
Our client school is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic teacher of Middle School Science and Yr 11 Chemistry. The ideal applicant will have a depth of knowledge in these fields. Located in the southern suburbs of Perth the school is a leading independent co-educational college.
- Possess current teaching references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TRBWA https://www.trb.wa.gov.au
Role and responsibilities:
- Contract Position for Semester 1
- Assist with the development and sharing of teaching materials.
- Provide student reports as required.
- Attend Parent/Teacher/Student Interviews as scheduled.
- Attend Staff and Faculty meetings as scheduled.
- Participate in the School’s Professional Development activities.
- Excellent knowledge of secondary science
- Excellent communication skills
- An excellent teaching record
- A proven ability to work as part of a collaborative team; and
- Highly developed organisational and interpersonal skills.
To apply please forward your CV to email address shown below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com