Website Silikamva High School
SILIKAMVA HIGH SCHOOL
A Common Good Collaboration School
Silikamva High School is a no-fee public high school serving the Imizamo Yethu community in Hout Bay. The school has partnered with Common Good as part of the Collaboration Schools pilot program implemented by the WCED.
This is a fresh and innovative partnership model aiming to create outstanding schools that give every learner, regardless of their background, the opportunity to receive an excellent education.
We are recruiting for a Screening and Cleaning general worker to join the Silikamva team!
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Ensure successful implementation of Covid-19 screening and cleaning duties and practices in and around the school.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General cleaning and maintenance in all areas to reduce the risk of Covid-19 spread
- Daily screening of learners and members of staff in conjunction with the Covid-19 screening guidelines
- Adhere to daily cleaning schedules assigned to each area of the school to ensure regular sanitization
- Ensure registers, rosters, and other related documentation for
monitoring purposes are always completed correctly
- Monitor and report any Covid-19 related risks, incidences, or concerns to the principal immediately, and follow the necessary protocol in managing these instances
- Ensure tools and equipment for screening purposes are available and adequately stocked
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactivity and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and the ability to handle cleaning and sanitization chemicals safely
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask and maintain schedule while responding to incidents
Please send a motivational cover letter, your CV and two recent
work references to the email address provided below.
Please include the following reference in the subject line when applying- 008
This is a fixed-term contract with the School governing body and will terminate on the 31 December 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com